Home Manager, McDowell House
McDowell House Home Manager
1. Provides direct client care to the residents of the home.
2. Monitors, supervises, and trains residents in daily/independent living skills.
3. Completes required administrative duties and client related paperwork.
4. Transports clients in accordance with schedule.
5. Performs other related duties as necessary or required.
Requires High school Diploma and a valid AL driver's license.
Must be able to be MAC certified (certification provided by Cahaba Center).