Occupational Therapist – Early Intervention
Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention program
1. Provide Occupational Therapy Evaluations to determine eligibility for Occupational Therapy
through the Early Intervention System.
2. Provide Occupational Therapy services to eligible Early Intervention client.
3. Provide instruction for staff on follow-up activities to be done between occupational
4. Provide family training for family members on follow up activities to be done between
occupational therapy sessions.
5. Complete required paperwork and electronic records/reports and submit them in a timely
Requires a bachelor's degree and must be a registered OT certified by AOTCB and licensed by the AL Board of Occupational Therapy