Hilltop Group Home – Home Manager opening for part-time weekends
Home Manager, Hilltop Group Home Selma, AL
Part time, weekend shifts
1. Provides direct client care to the residents of the home.
2. Monitors, supervises, and trains residents in daily/independent living skills.
3. Completes required administrative duties and client related paperwork / electronic files.
4. Transports clients in accordance with schedule.
5. Performs other related duties as necessary or required.
High School Diploma and a valid Alabama driver’s license.
Medication Assistant Certification will be required (this is provided by the Center).